24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

{Real Parties} Angry Birds Birthday Party

To contact us Click HERE

I can't wait to show you a clients Angry Birds birthday party for their 12 year old. I'm a huge fan of Angry Birds... I just can't get enough. Every second I'm in line or any place I start playing. 
Tracy from Enchanted Events (Tracy Marks & Co.) designed this exciting Angry Bird gamers dream party! It was so fun creating these printables for Tracy. If you are interested in any of the items you see here just convo me  or email me {wantsandwishes@gmail.com} and I can give you a quote! 


I designed these large (18"x18") angry birds, green pigs, sling shot and bomb explosive boxes. I love how she used them for the background with the sky. The slingshot is proportionate so you can actually place a bird in there so it looks like it flying into air ready to smash some pigs. 




The large formate Angry birds faces can also be cut out and put on balloons to add some 3 dimensional flare to your party.




An Angry Birds party wouldn't be complete without playing the game, so they had a game truck.  




In our collection we have the following items: drink wrappers, candy bar wrappers, cupcake wrappers, Happy Birthday banner, favor toppers (round 3.5") and cupcake toppers/ tags (2.5" or 2")


Large format birds, sling shot, explosion bombs and eggs are part of the large format Angry Birds collection available in our Etsy shop.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder