24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Disney Inspired Cars Birthday party... Kachow!!!

To contact us Click HERE

Happy Birthday.... Kachow style! My nephew LOVED the Disney Cars movie and wanted a Cars Birthday. Here is what I designed for him, the printables are available in my Etsy shop. 

For the backdrop and table cloth I kept it simple with a rusty red backdrop and a black table cloth. I wanted the table to look like a road! It was so easy and make a dramatic difference with little effort and time. Just get a dark rich black table cloth and place bright yellow pieces of paper creating a road. I just attached them with double stick tape.



I got this large galvanized tiered stand from Crate and Barrel and decorated the sides with black & white checkers and yellow & black arrows like "guardrails" that line the highways.




both "guardrail" designs are available in the Cars collection.


We hung the banner up with thin black & white checkered ribbon.



We had lots of fun Cars desserts for the kids.

Cupcakes with our cupcake toppers in tire designs and lightening McQueen style lighting bolt. 



Chocolate candy bar wrappers decorated with our candy wrappers. They include the Welcome sign to Radiator Springs, tire tracks with cars emblem, red and yellow Lightening McQueen car design and Mater towing



The Welcome to Radiator Springs is my favorite one! The "speed limit sign" is customized with your child's name & age in it. 





For the drinks we had water bottles. They had drink wrappers and bottle toppers to decorate them.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder