24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Candy Dinosaur eggs & party hats

To contact us Click HERE

Do you remember our Dinosaur Birthday party collection.... we have added a few items to the collection to help make your planning a little easier! Many people have asked where I got the candy Dinosaur eggs. The store I originally bought them at does not ship.... so after much searching I now sell these little candy treasures in my Etsy shop! You can use for an dinosaur party or for rocks or anything you need specked round items for! 



You can use these candies for and dinosaur birthday party as part of the favors like we have shown above (printable favor toppers available in our Etsy shop - Wants and Wishes here.)
Or you can make mini dinosaur nests with some eggs.


These are so easy to make.... maybe put them in white or brown cupcake liners and build a nest in there!

1. Start out to chocolate wafers, Oreos with out the filling (I used chocolate honey grahams- my grocery store was out of chocolate wafers!)
2. Place a couple cups in a ziplock bag (take out all the air and zip up)
3. Crush by rolling over with a rolling pin, until it is nice and crumbly
4. Place some dinosaur eggs on top and serve!


Another addition the is coming soon is our Dinosaur party hats professionally printed.... ready to assemble. They will come in kits of 5 (all 5 different designs will be included!)


Also, I just had to share these photos of one of my fabulous clients.... Amy.... She's a photographer (as you can probably tell.... her photos are amazing! I wish I was half as talented as she is!) You can check out her talent here on her Facebook page, Amy L.B. Photography


I just love how she bedazzled the hats with fun toppers and rick rack around the edges! I especially love that little pom pom string. I recently used it on a project too and just love that stuff! Again, I'm drooling over her photography skills!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder