24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Easy Frosting recipes

To contact us Click HERE

I was creating jumbo circus animal cookies for my Circus collection and was searching for a great frosting recipe....  one that was easily spread and drip off the sides & great tasting. I was having no luck then I came across this website. It has 5 or 6 great, easy- kid friendly frosting! I was so happy to come across it that I wanted to share it with all of you!

Frosting recipes  can be found here

This is the one I used and LOVED it!


Quick and Easy Powdered Sugar IcingThis is the easiest homemade icing to make. It's our family's favorite. This is not a firm icing. It will "drip" down the sides of your cake or cookies and give an old fashioned look.2 cups powdered sugar (sifted)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons milkMix the powdered sugar with the vanilla and milk. Then add more milk a bit at a time until it is thin enough to drizzle over a cake. Once you've iced your cake, it's best to let it stand for one or two hours.To make chocolate icing, add two tablespoons cocoa powder when you mix the powdered sugar and follow the rest of the recipe above.
I made the frosting is a shallow bowl and just dipped the cookie in and let it set up on a cooling rack (remember to put wax paper below for easy clean up!) Then, just sprinkle round colorful sprinkles on top. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder