24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownie Delight dessert recipe

To contact us Click HERE

About a year ago, my Mom found this recipe for a Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownie dessert in the Southwest Airlines Sky magazine (of all places!) When she showed me.... I just knew I had to try this. I made it at my sister's when I was in California. It was an instant hit with us! A couple months later when  I was at her house, she begged me to make the peanut butter and jelly brownie dessert again. I had lost the recipe, but found the article on the internet.

While I was making it the second time I thought.... this would make the best little dessert for my Cowboy dessert bar.... a little brownie satchel! I loved how they turned out! Check out our full Cowboy dessert table here filled with lots of fun cowboy desserts for a true Western show down.



This dessert was made by James Boyce because he forgot to bring a dessert for a private function. This was the creation he made with the ingredients he found at the clients house.... 



Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownie Delight Recipe:2 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawedmelted butter4 inch square brownies4 Tablespoons Peanut Butter4 Tablespoons Strawberry Jelly4 Tablespoons chocolate chips
1. Lay on sheet of dough on work surface and brush with butter.2. Top with another sheet of dough and brush with butter.3. Cut into 8"x8" square4. Place a 4"x4" brownie on top.5. Top each brownie with one tablespoon each of peanut butter, jam. 6. Then sprinkle with chocolate chips7. Cinch dough around brownies and regenerate for at least 30 minutes.8. Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes or until dough starts to brown.
These are best served hot, but still good cooled. Enjoy! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder