23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Pokemon Birthday Party


We had another family party.... My nephew Gavin turned 5 and he wanted a pokemon party! He is so funny and sweet! Gavin is my party planning buddy. Every time he comes over and I'm working on getting an order out he comes over and sits so close to me that I can't even type or do any work on my laptop. Then the 101 questions begin.... Who was the train party? What his name? Where does he live?.... and it goes on and on. It's so cute! 

I have to admit the pokemon party was a little hard for me to come up with ideas because I don't get pokemon. Maybe it's just me. lol  I just could find a point or the purpose of any of it other then they battle.... Either way Gavin is obsessed with pokemon and collecting pokemon cards.Here are some fun and easy party plan ideas and desserts to help you create a pokemon birthday party your child will love.

First, for the table I split it in half. I placed a white table cloth down first then took red fabric and folded it in half and placed it on the back half of the table. For the black stripe I used black crepe paper streamers. You can attach it with double stick table.
For the desserts

I made the mushroom pokemon design sugar cookies. Frost half red and half white. Then with a thick circle tip make the black line and place a white M&M in the middle.


I had all the different "energies" candies. The kids really went crazy over this and thought it was fun.... especially the blue bubblegum balls.

In the favors we filled with mini candy bars and pokemon figures that we found on Amazon. A whole pack was only $3.... the kids had a lot of fun trading them looking for there favorites. Our favor toppers are available in our new shop. You can purchase the whole collection or a la carte and buy item separately.




We had cupcakes with toppers from our Pokemon printable collection.


For the pokemon birthday cake, Gavin really wanted the pokemon battle arena and help me make it. He selected his top 3 pokemons and which ones they were going to battle. I know the cake isn't really really professional looking, but Gavin wanted to be part of making it.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder