27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

{freebie} Vampire Diaries free printables

To contact us Click HERE

Are you guys as excited as I am for season 4 of Vampire Diaries?! I have to admit I thought it sounded like a dumb show so I never watched it..... I was a little over the whole Twilight/ Vampire thing.... Then I watched an episode, I instantly fell in love and became a fan immediately! 

So I have designed these free printables. You can use them for your Vampire Diaries Season premiere party, for Halloween or just the love sucks and bite me for single awareness day with just the girls!


 Who do you want Elena to end up with..... Stephen or Damon?


I'm all for STEFAN!!!!! or should I say Stelena:) I made these red velvet cupcakes to look like a vampire has stuck their fangs into the cupcake.... drawing blood.

How to do it: Let the frosting get a little firm, then with a tooth pick make 2 holes and a line down. I used Wilton red glitter gel to fill in or you can red food coloring.


 You can use our free party circle printables for so many items. Like on blood red drinks- use our love sucks party circle or the bite me tag on any candy, cookies. (I just thought of this or I would have made it for you to see.... maybe later) Chocolate dipped pretzels for a wood stake!

Our printables come in 2 different sizes of party circles 2.5" and 2". ENJOY!


You can give each guest a red soda in a coffin for a dramatic statement and true vampire style!











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder