23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Nourished: a quick wrap-up on an amazing day

Nourished Food Blogger Conference

I just got back from an amazing weekend. It was a weekend jam packed with learning, chatting, eating and most importantly getting to meet an amazing group of food bloggers.

Nourished Food Blogger Conference was everything that I hoped for and more. I went into it just hoping to network and meet new people, but I left feeling renewed, invigorated and nourished. I came away wanting to turn the Queen of Quinoa into a smashing success, with tons of readers, amazing photographs, delicious and unique recipes, and inspiring prose.

The entire day was fabulous. Each presentation was full of new information and gave me a ton of ideas for ways to make the Queen of Quinoa even better. I'm going to give you a quick snapshot into what my day entailed!

See the Full Recipe »

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder