18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Gluten-Free Pear & Blackberry Crisp

To contact us Click HERE
What could be better than fruit for dessert?

Corn flakes. What can you do with corn flakes?

A few weeks ago, Annelies from Attune Foods kindly reached out to me after I posted my Vegan Rice Crispy Treats and asked if I wanted to test one of their other gluten-free cereals. I jumped at the opportunity, not only since this was my first gift as a blogger (thank you, Attune!), but also because this gave me the opportunity to try a new ingredient that I might not have otherwise purchased. My pick? Erewhon's Gluten-Free Corn Flakes.

Corn Flakes are part of our culture. They're an American classic, with that familiar big rooster on the box, usually sold in family size, always topped with a big old spoonful of sugar.
See the Full Recipe »

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder