23 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Alyssa's Favorite Raw Snacks

To contact us Click HERE
A post completely dedicated to my dehydrator

I've started playing around with raw foods lately. I don't know what sparked my interest, but as I was reading all the gluten-free blogs that I follow, raw foods just kept popping up. Not often, but enough that I was interested, so I started doing some research and eventually this lead me to purchase a dehydrator.

I found two amazing sites that I have continued to go back to when I'm feeling inspired to make something raw.
  1. Choosing Raw
  2. This blog is amazing. Although Gena is not dedicated to gluten-free eats, the majority of her recipes are, and she's vegan, so everything is dairy free as well. Perfect for me! She has a mixture of raw and cooked recipes, and each one looks just as amazing as the next. Also, Gena is a full-time student, so her recipes tend to include lower budget ingredients and are usually pretty easy to put together. What could be better? If you haven't checked our her blog, I highly recommend it!

  3. Rawamzing
  4. I don't know how I stumbled upon this amazing site, but boy am I glad I did. The recipes, the photographs, the ingredients, all stunning. Susan's raw foods are absolutely mouth watering. Many of her recipes are a bit more involved than those on Choosing Raw, but the end result seems totally worth it. (I have to admit, I haven't made any of her recipes yet - they're my goal, not my reality at the moment).

These women have inspired me - along with the delicious meal that I had at Crudessence on our trip to Montreal - to try experimenting with more raw foods. I've started with the basics: dried chips, fruits, cereal and desserts (my Carrot Cake Bites & Chocolate Coconut Balls are both awesome!). So far, everything has turned out great - especially my Zucchini Chips - and I'm excited to continue to experiment and learn more about this new world of food.

The following THREE RECIPES (I know a bit over zealous, but I'm leaving for the weekend and want to leave you all with some yummy recipes to try) are a few of my trials!


See the Full Recipe »

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder