23 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Grapefruit

To contact us Click HERE
A sour twist of an all-time favorite treat.

What to do when Mr. Henderson has gone for the week? Well, like they say, "when the cat's away, the mice will play."

And so, that's what I'm doing. For me, this means a juice cleanse. Wild and crazy, right?

I know for most of you that may sound awful and not fun at all, but I'm really enjoying it. I'm having juice for breakfast and for dinner and eating healthy, smaller meals in between. Breaking myself out my routine.

It's not that I'm trying to lose weight or anything like that, but sometimes it just feels good to give your body a little reboot. And when Matt isn't here, it's easy for me to just drink juice.

See the Full Recipe »

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder