15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Chocolate Valentine’s Heart Cupcakes

To contact us Click HERE

No matter how many cute, or fancy, or delicious treats I bake… chocolate cupcakes are always on my list of favorites!  Whenever my husband requests a treat to bring into his work, or for a special occasion… it’s almost always chocolate cupcakes!

And when you top a delicious chocolate cupcake with rich chocolate cream cheese frosting, you have a chocolate lovers dream!

Once you have the yummy part… adding a bit of cute never hurts!  These little heart decorations are easy and fun to make!

Since I love cute and delicious treats… I thought they were the perfect thing to bring along while I visit over at My Baking Addiction today.  If you don’t know Jamie of My Baking Addiction, you are missing out on a treat… in fact LOTS of beautiful treats!

Head on over to My Baking Addiction, where I’m sharing all the details on these cupcakes, and the easy heart toppers.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder