25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Gluten-Free Breakfast Cereal Bowl

To contact us Click HERE
Wake up to something delicious and nutritious this morning.

Breakfast is my favorite meal, and for as long as I can remember, cereal has been my breakfast of choice. The cold milk mixed with sweet, crunchy cereal and topped with fresh fruit, is pure bliss.

I love cereal so much that upon my return to the United States after living in Spain for 6 months, my first meal was cereal. A huge bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats (always with Almonds) with granola (sadly not homemade) on top. Yep, totally packed with gluten and I totally enjoyed every single bite of it.

Anyway, when I took gluten and dairy out of my diet, cereal pretty much fell by the wayside. Much to my dismay (at the time at least), my daily bowl of cereal was replaced with green smoothies, quinoa muffins, gluten-free scones, and puffed rice cakes with almond butter and apples.

Of course, now I couldn't be happier with my lifestyle and breakfast options. But that doesn't mean I haven't been missing cereal. At least until this recipe came along. I was inspired. I could now combine my healthy, amazing gluten-free breakfasts with my beloved bowl of cereal.

To put it simply, I've found the perfect bowl of gluten-free breakfast cereal.
See the Full Recipe »

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder