3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Quinoa Salmon Cakes

To contact us Click HERE
A healthy fish cake that is naturally gluten-free

I love burgers. Who doesn't, right? Burgers are awesome. Simple, flavorful and fairly easy to add your own healthy twist to, they tend to be a go-to favorite in our house.

When most people think of burgers, they think of juicy, tender, meaty burgers, oozing with what seems like blood. Appetizing, isn't it? Yeah, I don't think so either.

Since doing my cleanse four months ago, I have stopped eating red meat completely. I thought it was going to be hard, but you know what? I'm really enjoying it. Those steaks, lamb chops, and sausages that I used to enjoy, now make my stomach turn. Just the thought of going back to eating red meat makes me cringe.

And so, I've found alternatives. Delicious and healthy alternatives.

See the Full Recipe »

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder